Friday, May 11, 2007

more socks...

...but no pictures- at least not yet. I've finished the first and cast on for the second sock for my 13 year old niece, and THEN it will be time for the MayDay socks. I'm planning to knit those as a birthdaypresent for my 19-yearold niece( There are 5 nieces and one nephew-so it's not that bad...)There are already so many beautiful socks being made, and I really like the looks of the pattern. So my hope is to cast on for them this weekend...

We've had pretty nice weather today, but it was cold. We're in the middle of May, and still there is only 4degrees Celsius at night (like right now)

Went to school to watch dd2's theaterplay with her class- Hakkebakkeskogen by Torbjørn Egner,he wrote some really nice childrens books,we read them when I was a child too.DD2 was playing Bakermester Harepus (Bunny the Baker). The kids are all 10 this year, and they were doing great. Spoke loud and clear, sang the songs and remembered their words. The play lasted 55 minutes! Afterwards there was cakes and coffee in their classroom. DS1 and 2 went for the golfcourse instead of going with DD1 and 2 to the play.

Okay- then I have to find out whether I made that link for the NayDay-socks...
MayDay,that is...LOL!

Have a nice day!

And no, I have not yet figured out why there is such a big space between the photos of my last entry...

No comments: