- First up: Krumkaker! Yummy!
Vi begynte å bake igår, det er noen sorter vi bare "må" ha hvert år...
- weigh the eggs with shell. (I used 5 eggs, they weighed 295 grams)
- add the same weight of sugar (in this case 295 grams) and stir well.
- melt the same weight of butter and stir in.
- add the same weight of flour. Mix well.
- add a little bit of cardamum (you can also use vanillasugar, but I prefer the taste of cardamum...)
- I also added some water, because the batter was quite thick.( About 1 deciliter to this amount,but you have to try...)
Then bake/griddle/fry- or whatever it's called, in the krumkakeiron/griddle. I used to have an old iron that could be used on the stove, but now it's electrical.
Oppskrifta: (det er vel mange som har denne)
vei egg med skallet på (jeg brukte 5 egg, og de veide 295 gr.)
Ha i like mye sukker(295g), jeg pleier å vispe nå.
Smelt like mye smør (altså 295 gram) og ha i bakebollen.
Vei opp like mye mel og ha i.
Bland alt godt.
Ha i litt kardemomme, eller vaniljesukker hvis du liker det bedre.
Så hadde jeg i ca.1 dl vann..for røra ble litt tjukk...
- use a cone to form them once they're out of the iron. Let cool. They should be very crisp.
And here's the result...put in a box, and try to hide from begging children;-)
Jeg har en kjegle som jeg former dem over med det samme de er stekt. Avkjøles. De skal være sprø...
og her er resultatet... legg i en boks, og prøv å gjemme dem fra tiggende barn;-)
The result: A box full of cookies- and normally we will have to bake these at least three times during December....
Instead of my dailyview, you'll get my kitty, she is very interested in the computer, and tries her best to write some on it...she also doubles as a scarf- winding herself around my neck. She is lonely now, her brother was given away a couple of weeks ago, and we had to let the mother go, because she was a menace, so she's left with Mr.Black, and he's not always willing to play anymore...
Fremdeles fryktelig glatte veier- har aldri sett bilene kjøre så seint noen gang!