Thursday, October 25, 2007

You make me smile...

Britt-Arnhild awarded me with this award- and I've been smiling ever since! Thank you, Britt-Arnhild!!! Your blog always make me smile! I would like to pass this award on to some special people, whose blogs I read with great joy.
Craftmouse
Ok!What next?
Pink Purl
Strikkepinner og andre pinner


I did plan on posting some knitting too! But my pictures won't upload...so I'll save it for later. Today I'm baking bread and a teacake. I have started a new scarf, in KittenMohair, a yarn I don't like, but bought because it was on sale...smart, eh? I've knitted more mittens, and I tried to make a pattern for a babyblanket in lace...which convinced me that I'm not cut out for that stuff...Lace is fun, knitting is fun, browsing the internet for new patterns is fun, making a pattern is no fun...
We've had several days of great fallweather, sunny days, and clear nights.
I'll be back...
Have a great day:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No smiler eg òg! Tusen takk, Marit!

YarnThrower said...

The pictures on your blog are beautiful! My dh and I have joked for years about travelling to Norway to see the Fjords. Your photos make me want to go there even more. Maybe after our kids are all grown up....

Navel Gazer said...

Marit, you have just made my day, thank you so much for this award. I am filling up with tears I am so touched.

I the beautiful pictures on your blog - it makes me think of Europe and season and greenery which I miss.

thank you

Min

Anonymous said...

What a great suprise to come back from my trip and find you've given me an award--thank you so much, Marit! Fun to see all you've been doing here--I just love to stop by here! Happy weekend to you & yours ((HUGS))

dutchcomfort said...

Congratulations on the award. You have a lovely blog. I found you through the link at Tracy’s blog!